Perfect for exploring the great outdoors, and being prepared for power outages, families around the world are using LuminAID lights in creative ways every day.
Conceived and created upon witnessing the devastation of the Haiti earthquake, LuminAID aim to make light and energy accessible to all. LuminAID’s inflatable solar lanterns pack flat to be cost-effectively distributed after disasters, and the rechargeable lanterns are lightweight, easy to use, and serve as a safer alternative to hazardous candles or toxic kerosene for people without stable access to electricity. For ten years, LuminAID have worked with humanitarian partners across the world to send LuminAID lights to those who need them most.
PackLite Nova USB
Light up the night with a compact and portable lantern, powered by the sun. Designed to fit in your backpack or glove compartment, LuminAID Solar Lanterns are perfect for exploring the great outdoors, preparing for an emergency, or just taking the dog for a walk. Forget the batteries and take the light with you.
The PackLite Nova USB is a high performing, inflatable solar lantern that can be charged by the sun or USB. Use it to light up your tent or campsite, or float it in the pool or lake for night swimming. Keep it in your emergency kit to stay prepared for power outages. Light up your garden for summer barbecues or take it with you to outdoor festivals. Wherever you take it, the durable PackLite Nova USB can handle it.
• 75 lumens of white LED light on Turbo mode.
• Runs for up to 24 hours on Low mode.
• Recharges via solar power in 10-12 hours of sunlight.
• Recharges via USB input in 1 hour.
• Dimensions: 4.75″ x 4.75″ x 1.0″ (flat) | 4.75″ x 4.75″ x 4.75″ (inflated).
• Weight: 142 grams
• Waterproof: Floating design is IP67 rated; submersible up to 1 metre.
PackLite Max 2-in-1
The Max 2-in-1 Power Lantern is a solar inflatable lantern and charger that packs flat for easy carrying and charging on the go. As LuminAID’s most popular model, it’s the perfect all-purpose solar device to light up your campsite, family tent, or provide back-up power to your devices when you need it most.
• 150 lumens of bright LED light on Turbo mode.
• Runs for up to 50 hours on Low mode.
• Recharges via solar power in 14 hours of sunlight.
• Recharges via USB input in 1-2 hours.
• 5v USB output will recharge your phone in 2-4 hours, depending on phone type.
The PackLite Titan 2-in1 Power Lantern is a solar, twist-to-open inflatable lantern & phone charger. Not only is it super handy but it also packs flat for easy carrying and charging on the go. Specifically designed for rugged adventures and charging beyond the grid, the PackLite Titan is your all-in-one solar gear to keep you powered up wherever you go. The lantern provides over 300 lumens of bright LED light when on Turbo mode and can run for up to 100 hours when on low mode. It recharges via solar power in 16 hours of sunlight, or by USB input in 2-4 hours. The 5V USB output port will recharge your phone in 2-4 hours depending on your type of phone. The 4000mAh battery can recharge your phone 2-3 times on a single charge, depending on the type of phone.
• Up to 100 hours of run time
• Indicator lights for ease of use
• Can use in water as a floating lantern, waterproof up to 1 metre deep
• Easy to use, simply twist to inflate
• Can provide up to 200% battery charge for most smart phones (recharge times vary depending on phone model)
For further product information visit luminaid.com
Distributed in the UK by Burton McCall, contact us to find your nearest stockist
0116 234 4646 / firstname.lastname@example.org