Their range of performance eyewear is made using bio plastic derived from the Castor Bean. The Castor plant is extremely hardy and grows where normal food crops normally perish. This process draws in atmospheric carbon and locks it away in the final product, rather than pulling up traditional oils from underground to make plastics with.
Not to rest on their laurels, Spektrum are pushing forward with Zeiss and have now created the most sustainable sports glass ever made. The RAW Concept features an undyed/unpainted raw frame material colour, but also an industry first Zeiss BIO lens, created out of a bio based nylon.
The modern consumers have sustainability at the forefront of their mindset and Spektrum is on hand to provide products which do not sacrifice performance for sustainability.
We are actively looking for new retailers to come on board in SS22 and shout the bio based story to their customers.
Key Product Features:
– Bio Based Polyamide frames, plant based to leave the fossils alone
– Zeiss Lenses (Zeiss BIO lens in RAW Concept)
– Hypo-allergenic rubber exchangeable nose pads for a perfect fit
– Hypo-allergenic rubber temples with copper wire inserts for the right amount of grip
– Water, Oil & scratch resistant coatings as we’re all a little careless
– Carboard packaging, with only 1 small plastic bag.
– Colour injected frames so no flaky paint, no matter how much you sweat on them.
If you would like more information please reach out to Andy firstname.lastname@example.org