HOKA announces its latest collaboration with Engineered Garments launching on 19th August. The performance footwear and apparel brand has teamed up with the American and Japanese-inspired street fashion label for the fourth time to create a special edition Bondi L (£170).
Bold streetwear design meets bold HOKA innovation in the HOKA x EG Bondi L. A lifestyle-based riff on HOKA’s original max-cushion road shoe, the Bondi L features a leather upper for all-day wear, plus our signature lightweight, cushioned platform designed for comfort and support. This special edition Bondi L is designed in collaboration with Engineered Garments, whose designer Daiki Suzuki blends classic Americana with a Japanese aesthetic, delivering unparalleled craftsmanship and detail-oriented heritage workwear.
• Limited-edition collaboration between HOKA and Engineered Garments
• Streamlined calf hair and suede upper (embossed leather and suede upper in Brown Croc Print-style colourway)
• Breathable mesh
• Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry
• Features a full-length EVA midsole
• Bevelled heel design for smooth transition and increased durability
• 18montrose Retail Limited
• Ashworth and Parker Ltd T/A End Clothing (END)
• Browns SMS Ltd
• DOVER STREET MARKET LTD
• Goodhood Store Ltd
• HIP STORE LTD
• Mr Porter
• NEPENTHES & SONS LTD