Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend the ‘go to’ conference and exhibition of the year, facilitated by leading industry leader the Youth Sport Trust.
The conference programme offers delegates choice and flexibility, with 40 sessions for you to choose from, allowing you to tailor your learning and development to your specific area of interest.
The programme for 2011 features a wealth of sessions for you to attend and participate in, including:
• Inspirational keynote speakers delivered as part of the opening and closing addresses, including Baroness Sue Campbell CBE, Tim Loughton MP, Jonathan Edwards and Chris Holmes.
• Facilitated workshops – interactive sessions that explore a specific area of work, challenge or issue. Come away with an action plan on how you can develop your own leadership skills or innovative practice at your own place of work.
• Updates – sharing the latest information on new programmes, key topics, future issues or YST programmes or tools.
• Mini-keynotes – designed to provide you with an opportunity to hear about a current key policy area or issue.
• Seminars – short presentations to share practice around projects and initiatives from a range of organisations.
Who would benefit from attending? Everyone involved in the delivery of school sport, including lunchtime and after-school sport clubs. Commercial organisations are also welcome to attend, including school games organisers, national governing bodies of sport, local authorities, County Sports Partnerships, private coaching providers, HEI staff and university pupils, and businesses supplying to schools and sporting organisations.
The conference will also include a specialist exhibition featuring a wide array of PE sport products and services, plus a series of sports demonstrations. You are also invited to attend the conference dinner – be entertained by young performers and help celebrate everyone’s achievements including those of the Youth Sport Trust’s annual Recognition Award winners.
Want to exhibit? Stands are available from £1,400. Call Maelstrom on 01746 764100 for more information.
Want to attend? Delegate spaces are available at £295 per person. Discounts apply if you book a stand and a delegate place together. For more information visit www.youthsporttrust.org/conferences