The 361° Strata 5 is our premium long distance running shoe that offers the ultimate in cushioning and support.
New materials that are soft and supportive, as well as durable and breathable ensure the ultimate in comfort, together with the supportive and fi t, provides a worry-free running experience.
FEATURE / BENEFIT
• Recycled Materials – New materials that are soft and supportive, as well as durable and breathable ensure the ultimate in comfort.
• Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – The new design contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsifl exion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
• Morphit Lacing System – Adapted to accommodate more foot types while still providing the necessary support during dynamic motion.
• Adjusted Medial Post – The intentional extension of the medial post within the rear foot provides immediate engagement to help slow the rate of pronation during first contact phase.
• Comfortable Upper – with freedom of movement created through a comfortable balance and contoured supportive fit both medially and laterally.
• High Performance Mesh – provides a perfect blend of support, and breath-ability while harnessing the foot comfortably to the platform.
• QU!K FLEX 4Foot Engineering provides enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to deliver a natural and balanced toe-off.
• An extraordinary combination of cushioning and responsiveness with excellent durability facilitated through a midsole EVA rubber blend with PU coating.
• Cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a molecular modified base EVA material.
• Comfort Foam Insoles (TBC) – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
GEM Agencies – firstname.lastname@example.org