Compression and muscle recovery.
Certified conformance to medical standard – BS6612. The Hilly Pulse Sock Min is designed to improve blood flow, which in turn helps to flush lactic acid during, and post, training and racing. Provides circulation improvement and an improved recovery rate. This compression sock also reduces calf muscle oscillation. Made from Tencel® for a super soft hand feel and from LYCRA® SPORT to ensure a close, comfortable fit. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill.
• Graduated compression in leg to BS6612 standard
• Reduced calf muscle oscillation
• Increased blood-flow helps clear lactate
• Proven circulation improvement
• Improved recovery rate
• Mid-level anatomical cushioning
• Vented upper and arch grip
• Flat under toe seam construction
• Tactel® – super soft hand feel
• Minimum Cushioning
For runners that like a small amount of cushioning, especially in the toe and heel areas for an added touch of comfort. Minimum is the second level of cushioning from HILLY, above our Zero Cushioning level.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We knit all our socks with great care and to the highest standards. If you should have any issue with your HILLY socks please speak to the retailer you purchased them from and alongside ourselves we will replace your pair with new.
• Fibre Composition
63% Polyamide, 32% Polyamide (Tactel®), 5% Elastane (LYCRA® SPORT)
Click here for more details