About Unicorn Inc.
What is a Unicorn? Well, it’s a mythical creature and happens to be the National Animal of Scotland. And… Unicorn Inc is a new partner for a select number of US brands who are agile, growth-focused, excited by change, and are disrupters in their space. Based in Balerno, we are at the foot of the Pentland Hills, perfect for running, cycling, open water swimming, walking or just taking in the fresh air. We aim to provide a knowledgeable, honest service to our customers, and strive to play a small part in their success.
It’s a fun and informal, but fast-paced work environment with friendly colleagues.
It’s all about you!
You’ll report directly to our Head of Sales and indirectly to the owners, and be responsible for implementing a cohesive sales and brand strategy for your territory. You will bring fun and joy to our customers helping them grow by working closely with us and our brands.
Our customers are in the run space and extend into outdoor, cycle, watersports and snow sports. Working with the likes of goodr sunglasses, GRAYL, and Body Glide. 2023 has seen us celebrate our successes and it’s time to add to our Marvel of Unicorns.
You’ll need to have the desire to Get Thins Done and show up each day bringing your energy and excitement to everything you do.
• Develop our customer base and grow distribution for our brands; goodr, Body Glide and GRAYL.
• Help our customers sell through our brands.
• Work with internal sales team to provide best in class support to our customers.
• Attend shows and events.
Somewhere between Nottingham & Reading Field Based 3-5 days per week
Annual Leave: 31 days pro rata + Birthday (if it falls on a weekday)
Salary Range: £27,000-£35,000
Tools to make you “awesome” will be provided
• Ability to connect at a human level and build strong customer relationships.
• Be authentic.
• Have a passion for sport, be that run, outdoor, snow, water or even golf.
• Some account manager or tech rep experience will be beneficial but not essential.
• Good communicator with strong presentation and sales skills.
• Positive, friendly attitude and a good teammate.
How to apply
Now this is the fun part. Send us a drawing of a unicorn, we really don’t care if it’s a Picasso or a scribble, if you want to know why, listen to some of the goodr culture podcasts Send this through along with a CV to Kip (our head of Uni-corns) at email@example.com Deadline: 1st December 4pm.