ISPO winter (February 7-10, 2010) is the largest sporting goods trade fair in Europe – and it’s celebrating its 40th year in 2010. The show is still widely seen as the springboard into Europe and beyond. Last year the show, held at the impressive Munich Trade Fair Centre, saw 2,000 exhibitors welcome over 64,000 trade visitors, 65 per cent of which were from outside Germany, reflecting the international status of the show.
Each year the FSPA takes a British exhibitor group to the show and reserves an area known as the UK Pavilion. Last year the FSPA supported its biggest group yet, with exhibitors enjoying a very worthwhile show. Eager to make ispo 2010 even more of a success for UK exhibitors, the FSPA team will be increasing marketing and promotion of the UK area to ensure greater footfall to UK exhibitor stands.
The UK Pavilion, as last year, will be in the C Halls, which is the showcase of year-round activities like running, triathlon, teamsports, swimming, racquet sports and darts.
As part of the group, exhibitors are provided with:
• High quality stand build and distinctive shell scheme stand in a key position within the show.
• Support services prior to and throughout the period of the show.
• Furniture package, including electrics, carpeting and display panels.
• Marketing of the group in UK and European trade press.
• Assistance from FSPA staff throughout the show.
• Services of a group freight forwarder (exhibitors responsible for own freight costs).
• Trade fair participation fee (115 euros per company).
Eligible companies exhibiting with the UK group may also apply for the export grant available through UK Trade & Investment for this event. The grant available to exhibitors at ispo 2010 will be £1,000, and will be administered by the FSPA. In addition, first-time exhibitors can apply for free flights courtesy of a new partnership between UKTI and British Airways.
If you have not attended before and are interested in receiving information about exhibiting email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 414999 ext 210.