ISPO – MUNICH – 24th – 27th January 2016 UK Exhibitor Pavilion / UKTI Grants
Organised by the Federation of Sports and Play Associations
ISPO is the largest sporting goods trade fair in Europe and is seen as the springboard into Europe and beyond. Last year the show had close to 80,000 visiting industry professionals from more than 110 countries preview the latest trends presented by 2565 exhibitors from 51 countries. The high international status of the show was reflected by 66% of visitors attending from foreign countries.
Exhibit with the FSPA – As part of our group exhibitors are provided with:
• High quality stand build & distinctive shell scheme stand in a key position
• Support services & refreshments provided prior to and throughout the duration of the show
• Furniture package including electrics, display panels and carpeting
• Marketing of the group at the exhibition
• Marketing of the group in UK and European trade press
• Services of a group freight forwarder (exhibitors responsible for own freight costs)
• FSPA/UKTI Lounge area
• Drinks Reception
Eligible companies may also apply for a UK Trade & Investment export grant available through the FSPA – you don’t have to exhibit with us in our Pavilion to apply for a grant.
If you have any questions regarding the exhibition, the UK Exhibitor Pavilion or applying for an export grant please contact:
Jane Montgomery on 02476 414 999 ext. 210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Scoggins on 02476 414999 ext. 205 or email email@example.com