The Meraki 4 is the rebirth of our icon! This evolution brings accelerated aerodynamic styling to a model that strikes the perfect balance between cushioning and responsiveness so you can now go even further, faster.
When we sat down to design the new version of the Meraki, our goal was to advance the riding experience while maintaining the plush comfort that is essential to the Meraki range.
We started by updating the shoe platform, introducing a new light EVA foam, LTEVA, working in unison with our optimised, shock absorbing QU!KFOAM. Together with our high-energy return QU!KSPINE, this technology provides even more comfort with long-lasting responsiveness for a smooth, cushioned ride throughout the heel-to-toe transition.
On top we’ve breathed new life into the Meraki by renovating the performance engineered mesh and increasing the perforations to the midfoot to allow for maximum ventilation and ample toe room. Our Morphit lacing system, moulded heel counter, pressure-free tongue, and Ortholite insoles continue to provide secure support and comfort in a glove-like fit, keeping your feet energised from start to finish.
• Engineered Mesh Upper with ample toe room and increased perforations to provide exceptional ventilation.
• QU!KFOAM – an extraordinary combination of cushioning and responsiveness with excellent durability.
• LIGHT EVA – delivering a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during dynamic motion, providing additional comfort and long-lasting responsiveness.
• 3D High-Frequency Moulded Heel Counter – locks the heel comfortably in the pocket.
• QU!KSPINE – Adding support, responsiveness and high-energy return to the midfoot.
• Pressure Free Tongue removes pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion and stress from the top of the foot.
• Enhanced visibility and safety from the 3M Reflective Logo that illuminates in low light.
• Ortholite Insoles utilising 20% recycled content for long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
GEM Agencies – firstname.lastname@example.org