FSPA Member Seminar
When: Thursday 26th February 2015
Where: Etc Venues – Victoria, One Drummond Gate, Victoria, London SW1V 2QQ
Time: Coffee from 10.30
Start Time: 11.00
Finish: 13.00 followed by networking lunch
1. Design Rights in the Sports Industry – Protecting the Shape of your Product
– What is a design?
– Do designs only apply to shapes?
– What if someone copies your design?
– Not cool enough to be a copy : some recent cases
2. A Tiger in the Woods or a Lance in the Arm
– Key clauses in an endorsement agreement
– Managing performance
– Managing money
– Exiting the relationship
3. Game Set and Match – The Essential Guide to Protecting your Brand
– Grand Slam : The life of a brand
– First Round: Clearance
– Second & Third Round : Protection
– Quarter Finals : Exploitation
– Semi Finals : Enforcement
– Final : The value Add
This seminar is free to attend – if you would like to attend, colleagues welcome, please contact Jane Montgomery, email@example.com.